- Check with your physician to make sure you’re healthy enough to undertake an intense training and diet regimen.
- Take photos of yourself from the front, back and sides. Record your bodyweight, taken first thing in the morning. Take measurements of your arms, chest, waist, hips, thighs and calves. If possible, have a fitness professional measure your body fat percentage.
- Write down and visualize what you want to accomplish over this 8-week period. The more specifics the better.
- If you do not already have the following items, purchase Tupperware, a digital food scale, and measuring cups/spoons for creating precisely measured meals that can easily be stored.
- Check out the included food list in the diet section. Decide which items you would like to build your diet around, and then head to the grocery store to stock up for week 1.
- Check out the section on supplements and based on your goals and budget, decide which “stack” (Foundation, Silver, or Pro) would be best for you. You can find out the specifics about each product at AllmaxNutrition.com. Remember, you can also vary the stacks a bit to make them even more specific to your personal needs/goals.
- Look over the training program. Make sure you understand everything before even entering the gym. Decide if you need to alter the workouts in any way to better fit your needs and/or the equipment you have available.
- The workout program is based upon the POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK™ training method that I developed and pioneered around the year 2000. If you want to learn all there is to know about why this program is so effective for muscle growth feel free to Google “Eric Broser POWER, REP RANGE, SHOCK,” and you will likely discover dozens of articles on this world-renowned training protocol.
- If possible, recruit a friend or family member to undertake the challenge of the “LEAN and MEAN” transformation contest along with you. This will provide for you extra motivation, dedication and discipline, as well as give you someone nearby to be held accountable to. And if you can actually perform the workouts together in the gym, you can push each other to your highest levels.
- While we want you to take this competition very seriously, we also want you to have fun with it, and to enjoy every step of the journey. If you miss a workout or misstep on the diet, do not be upset or dwell upon it. Simply leave it behind and push forward to the best of your ability. And remember, the tools we have provided for you here can be used far beyond just 8 weeks, and can be continued for a lifetime of fitness and progress in all your physical pursuits.
Please review the following General Disclaimer carefully before using the “Lean and Mean” 8-week transformation contest program. You should also read our Terms and Conditions.
ALLMAX Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercises.
ALLMAX Nutrition is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge ALLMAX Nutrition from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of training negligence.